Hack BlueStacks Windows|How to Install BlueStacks without Graphic Card on Windows 7,8,8.1 | Error 25000 BlueStacks Graphic Card Issue |Common BlueStacks Issue and solutions
We got Mails from our Subscribers that they are facing Issues while Installing BlueStacks(App Player) in their PC.
The most common issue among them is:
Error 25000. BlueStacks currently doesn’t recognize your graphics card.It is Possible your Graphics Drivers may need to be updated.Please update them and try installing again.
Apparently this issue was mostly noticed by Windows 8/8.1 Users.A prospective reason behind this comes out to be non-compatibility of your Graphics Display Driver(GPU) or it’s not updated one. However, even if it’s updated issue still persists.
You can check whether your Display driver is updated or not , Follow the procedure below:
- Press Window+R , to open run , type devmgmt.msc and press Enter. You will see Device Manager Window.
- Now, Expand Display Adapters Node from the Tree.You’ll find your Display Adapter there.It may be of AMD ATI,NVIDEA, INTEL etc.Now right click on it and select Update Driver Software.
- Select Search Automatically to let windows search on Google and find the best latest sotware for our adapter. If it’s already newest. It will tell you so.
Solution For Error 25000 BlueStacks Graphic Card
One Understandable solution is to update Graphic Adapter Driver, then Restart your System. BlueStack will get Installed successfully.
Any How if Driver is updated still you can’t Install BlueStacks , i.e mentioned error comes . Follow the Steps Below:
1. Instead of Downloading .exe File , download .msi(Microsoft Installer) file from the Link below:
Click to Download
2. Next you need to Install OCRA(Database Table Editor for editing .msi package files).
Click here to download.
3.Now Right click to BlueStacks_HD_AppPlayerPro_setup_REL.msi package file and select “Edit with OCRA”.
4. OCRA editor will open Select “Launch Condition” from left pane, Find Condition “Installed OR PhysicalMemory >= 1024″. Select this cell and press delete button.Now you are not restricted with having atleast 2GB RAM, you can now continue with 1GB also.
5. Now again in Left Pane search for “InstallExecuteSequence”,Under Actions select “CheckMSISignature” and press delete key.
6. Last Step again look for Property tab in left pane. Now select GLMODE property.By Default it’ll be TRUE, you need to set it “FALSE”.
7. Click Save on top. and that’s it.You are done with configuration , now launch the setup and it’ll be installed successfully.
You can now Enjoy Android Platform on your System without updating Drivers.
Stay Tuned for Upcoming Article.:)